The COVID-19 pandemic has seen businesses in all industries face an unprecedented situation and be called upon to survive and adapt as they tackle new challenges.
We’ve been dedicated to regularly updating our clients to ensure they are equipped to navigate the economic and business impacts from this pandemic, including access to the latest updates on available government packages.
If you missed our coronavirus (covid-19) webinar series, or you’d like to review a topic, you can watch them again here.
Covid-19 Webinar Series Recordings
21 April – JobKeeper, Cashflow Booster and NSW Government Grants | Your Questions Answered
Featuring AP’s Mark Placek as host and fellow directors Angela Hales, Garry Pinch and Nick Fitzgerald we discussed the finer details, including:
- Closing dates and deadlines
- Where an how to register
- Who can claim
- Sample forms to complete
- When payments will be received
- Sample calculations
- Matters still to be clarified
- PLUS the latest on the SME Loan Guarantee Scheme and Mandated Code for Commercial Tenancies
9 April – Tips and Strategies to Restructure Your Business for the Next 12 Months
Featuring AP’s Mark Placek as host and fellow directors Angela Hales, Garry Pinch and Nick Fitzgerald we outlined all the important Covid-19 information into bite-sized chunks to help you navigate the next 12 months. Topics covered include:
- Federal and NSW Government Stimulus Packages
- Boosting Cash Flow for Employers
- Supporting Apprentices and Trainees
- SME Loan Guarantee Scheme
- Finance Assistance from Banks and Finance Companies
- Landlord Concessions
- Utility Providers
- Cost Restructuring
- Cash Flow Forecasting
31 March 2020 – Managing And Supporting Your Workforce During Challenging Times
As businesses across the nation develop COVID-19 response plans, one of the most important aspects is how to lead and support employees during this challenging time.
Hosted by AP’s Mark Placek our panel of experts Yvonne Walker, Barry McNamara and Natasha Osmond-Dreyer discussed topics including:
- Rights and responsibilities of employers and employees as businesses scale down – what arrangements you can and can’t propose;
- Best practice workplace strategies to protect the mental well-being of employers and their employees, and the warning signs to keep an eye out for;
- How best to manage teams working remotely, and the systems and processes to ensure businesses operate seamlessly in a remote working environment; and
- Much more.